Monday 19 September 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- Baskin Robbins

I am suddenly craving for baskin robbin's chocolate chip cookie dough ice-cream! I just had it yesterday actually in Bangsar but I feel like eating it again. I thought I'll stop by Mid Valley when I go back home on Friday to get the ice-cream but then suddenly I came to know that I don't have any classes tomorrow so now i am seriously thinking if I should actually take the KTM to Mid Valley just to get ice-cream??haha I know people are going to think I am mad but I am sure everyone has experienced this kind of things before when you suddenly feel like eating something so badly and you will do anything to get it haha. But on the other hand, thinking of spending two hours in the KTM (both ways) just to get ice-cream is a bit ridiculous too and the journey is going to be so boring!I already hate taking KTM's back home on Friday's and now the thought of taking it just to have ice-cream is like errr??? Probably i should just patiently wait for Friday to come and go get my ice-cream then and do something useful tomorrow like study or organize my things.=) Can't wait to have you on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment