Tuesday 20 September 2011

Aloha :)

Hey.


Let me introduce myself a little.


My name is Shalini Vijayakumar.I am from Petaling Jaya,Selangor.My family is a very small one,just my father,mother,sister and me.:) I am the youngest in the family. We live with my mother's parents,my grandparents.I am very very close to my grandfather,I am my grandfather's pet hehe. Now studying in Inti International University,Nilai.I am staying in the hostel-Block D and I go back every weekend.There is nothing to do in Nilai during weekends,it is like a dead town and i prefer spending time with my family and friends back in Petaling Jaya.:) I am a Facebook and Twitter addict.I use to blog last time but then got bored of it,i prefer Facebook and Twitter compared to blogging.


I love to go shopping,sleep,watch television,go online,go on holidays,hang out with family and friends,play badminton,watch football and support the Red Devils!:) I actually have so many other things that I love but not all are coming to my head right now.Oh and i love chocolates,they just make my day!!My sister always tells me seeing the way i eat chocolates that i am going to get diabetics hehe.Well life is short and we may never know what is going to happen tomorrow so enjoy the day to your fullest!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment